Introducing the Montegrappa Harry Potter Slytherin Fountain Pen – a luxurious writing instrument designed to evoke the Hogwarts house of Slytherin. This pen contains elaborate engraving, enamelling and detailing that capture the house mascot - a serpent - prominently figured on the barrel. The house values of Pride, Ambition, and Cunning are inscribed in low-relief on the cap.
Made under licence to Warner Bros Entertainment and using official art from the blockbuster movie franchise, this pen is sure to be a treasured item for any Harry Potter fan. The four student houses – Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Gryffindor – are faithfully recreated in original colours for different fan tribes and personality types. Durable casings made from brass and stainless steel proudly carry the markings – and virtues – of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. The Montegrappa Harry Potter: House Colours collection embodies the rituals and traditions of Hogwarts with loving accuracy and attention to detail. Mascots, motifs and mottos from its rival houses feature throughout the design of each model. Pocket-clips are spring-loaded and detailed with the figures of lion, raven, badger or serpent above a pair of dashing stripes. The fountain pen series is fixed with a stainless steel nib and delivers the ink through the convertor or a cartridge.
The Montegrappa Harry Potter Slytherin Fountain Pen is crafted with high-grade materials and Italian handcraft. The pen’s casings are made from stainless steel and brass, while its deluxe finishing and robust, spring-loaded pocket-clip promise magical writing performance for many years.
Experience the world of Harry Potter with the Montegrappa Harry Potter Slytherin Fountain Pen – the perfect instrument for any aspiring wizard!
Cap & Barrel
Cap Mechanism How to remove the cap of the pen when its closed.
Ink Capacity - Cartridge
Ink Capacity - Converter
Ink Filling Mechanism
Postable Can the cap be put on the back of the pen to make it longer.
Length When Closed
Length When Posted
Weight of Cap
Weight of Barrel
Total Weight The total weight of the pen including the cap and barrel. The pen is not filled with ink when measuring this.
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.