The TACCIA Tweed Fountain Pen Collection receives its influence from one of the world’s leading textiles. Tweed is a rough woven fabric usually made from wool. The fibers can be woven using a plain weave or twill weaves. Tweed is an extremely warm, hard-wearing fabric that is thick and stiff. Wool tweed is often woven using different colored threads to achieve dynamic patterns and colors, frequently with small squares and vertical lines. Tweed is very popular for suiting and jackets, which were originally made out of the material for hunting activities. The Taccia Tweed fountain pen draws inspiration from one of the oldest textile material and tries to recreate the pattern of tweed on pens using Urushi work. Each Tweed fountain pen requires months of lacquer and handwork. The series is available in three patterns: Turquoise Black, Tangerine Orange and Mango Spice. The Taccia tweed fountain pens feature a Sailor made 14KT gold nib, which is available in 7 nib widths to help fountain pen connoisseurs pick the one preferred. All Urushi pens are sensitive to sunlight and should not be exposed to sun for a prolonged time. Kindly refer the instruction manual sent along with the pen to take care of your precious Urushi pens. Taccia Fountain pens are available in India at Makoba at best international prices.
Cap & Barrel
Cap Mechanism How to remove the cap of the pen when its closed.
Postable Can the cap be put on the back of the pen to make it longer.
Length When Closed
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.