The Lamy Safari Fountain Pen is the perfect balance of modern style and old-world attitude. This pen is made of an ABS plastic body with a steel nib, polished for smooth writing. It's a workhorse that can write for hours without skips, clogs, or leaks. Although the body is plastic, the pen is well-made and feels sturdy in the hand. The clip is a monster and is so strong that it won't let go. This pen is perfect for beginners, as it comes in both glossy and matte finishes and over ten attractive shades like green, pink, blue, red, umbra, white, strawberry, cream, savannah green, terra red, and violet. With the Lamy Safari Fountain Pen, you can strike a perfect balance of modern style and old-world attitude.
Cap & Barrel
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.