AP Pens are a creation of art. It is the culmination of earthy material “ebonite” with the soul striking works of lacquer artist from Japan and Russia. One such collection is Aizu Nuri. It is crafted in Japan and the collection name translates to use of rough technique of lacquer work on the pen body. The work may seem to be mis-aligned, but it’s a form of Urushi art in itself. The final texture on the pen is rough and the edges may not seem to be in sync or harmony. This is a soul striking work as the artist has tried to highlight the imperfections in a perfect world. The AP Aizu Nuri fountain pens feature a 14KT gold nib available in medium and broad writing tips. Pen is a very pocket friendly size and being a standard ize fits well in the palms. The collection is launched in three finishes, Teal blue, Yellow and Red. Highlight of the pen is the texture and the tiny circular pattern all over the barrel and the cap. Being made with ebonite, the pen provides a very warm feel to the touch. Explore AP Pens at Makoba India.
Cap & Barrel
Cap Mechanism How to remove the cap of the pen when its closed.
Postable Can the cap be put on the back of the pen to make it longer.
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.