Sailor never ceases to charm the fountain pen community. This Special Edition Sailor professional gear pen is inspired by the The Pillow Book - a famous collection of essays by Sei Shonagon, a woman in the service of Empress Teishi. The Pillow Book is thought to be a way for her to express her innermost thoughts and feelings which she was unable to express publicly due to her lowly position in court. With this Midnight Sky pen, Sailor has skillfully recreated the color of the sky described in the essay. It’s rich dark blue hue and rhodium trim are reminiscent of a cloudless summer night with the full moon in clear view, and fireflies dancing around in mazy flight. This Sailor Professional Gear slim fountain pen features a solid navy-blue resin barrel and cap, complemented by rhodium-plated accents. The flat-top cap features the Sailor anchor logo inset into the top finial. The pen is equipped with Sailor's legendary 21K rhodium-plated gold nib. The fine writing instrument is packed in a luxury gift box. Shop for your famous Japanese fountain pen brand, Sailor at Makoba India.
Nib Material I'm a tooltip!
Cap & Barrel
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.