“Owls have long been associated with Magic and Wizardry in Western mythology and they are a symbol of wisdom that many in the West are familiar with, but owls have a very special meaning in Japan; Pronounced Fukuro in Japanese, Owl is a symbol of luck and good fortune in Japan.
Meticulously crafted by Chinkin artist Etsuko Tsuruta this special masterpiece is presented by Sailor as a unique Limited edition of only 28 pieces worldwide.”
Filling System: Converter & Cartridge type
Nib selection: M, B Bicolor 21K Gold with Gold, Rhodium plating
Limited Edition: 28 pieces worldwide
Cap & Barrel
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.