Lotus Saral Halos fountain pen is launched in 4 beautiful acrylic colors and in two trim variants, i.e. gold finish trim and black PVD trims. The fountain pen houses the German made Jowo steel nib, available in various nib widths from extra fine to stub 1.1 The Lotus Saral Halos Indian handmade fountain pen is an exclusive Makoba edition. Each piece is unique due to the nature of the unique acrylic resin. The multi-color layered pattern is manually processed patiently to get the uniqueness. Lotus Saral Halos is available at Chennai, Delhi and Ahmedabad stores.
Cap & Barrel
Cap Mechanism How to remove the cap of the pen when its closed.
Refilling System What mechanism is used to fill ink in the pen once its empty.
Postable Can the cap be put on the back of the pen to make it longer.
Length When Closed
Wondering what is our return / refund policy?
We do accept returns and refunds. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Product has to be in an unused condition with all its tags, warranty certificates and user manuals (if any) in tact.
- Return request is raised within 3 days of receipt of product.
- Consumables like inks, refills and paper products cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For more information on returns and (or) refunds, check out our return / refund policy.
When are orders shipped?
Every order creates an adrenaline rush in our team so any order received before 1PM will usually be shipped on the same day itself. However, due to unforeseen circumstances if we are not able to get your ready, rest assured we will ship it the next day. For more information on shipping, check out our shipping policy section.
Fretting for an online purchase?
We do not consider ourselves as a sales store, but more like your personal consultants.
- Our team is always ready to guide you through your journey at Makoba - whether that is online or in store.
- Thats right! We have 4 exclusive boutiques in the country that are just waiting for you.
- Visit the Our Store page, find your nearest store and connect with us immediately
Wondering the importance of pens in today's digital age?
Your great idea is just waiting to be put on paper. Put that piece of writing instrument into motion and see its magic.
- No digital form will give you as close a satisfaction that you get from writing.
- There's a reason why journaling, note-taking and writing down ideas is no more an outdated activity.